You need a blank canvas
Wednesday, May 9, 2012
To make these beautiful shades pop, start by creating a clear and perfect foundation on your face with these simple steps:
1. Moisturize: Hydration allows your foundation to blend seamlessly.
2. Prime: Diminish fine lines, minimize pores and create a canvas for makeup application.
3. Concealer: For problem coverage and undereye darkness, apply with a brush.
4. Foundation: Apply where needed with a sponge. You do not need to cover the entire face.
5. Powder: Set makeup and reduce shine for a matte, unblemished finish.
Follow us on Twitter: @SparkleNYC
The Sensual Skin Enhancer, $45; Kevyn Aucoin,
The Liquid Airbrush Foundation, Kevyn Aucoin, $45; www.Barneys.com
The Celestial Veil Powder, Kevyn Aucoin, $42;