The Bold and Beautiful Brow
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Trend 2013: A well defined full eyebrow that frames the face and eyes in five easy steps.
1. Use a brow brush and direct hairs upwards to achieve their ultimate thickness.
2. Lengthen and give width to the eyebrows by drawing semi-hairs with a sharp brow pencil.
3. Use a brow shadow to add a “look” of volume and thickness with color a bit lighter than your natural.
4. Use a highlighter to accent the brow bone and add dimension.
5. Brow wax adds directional control by keeping brows in place.
Follow us on Twitter: @SparkleNYC
Anastasia of Beverly Hills
Beauty Express for Brows and Eyes $39.50